How to find us
Performance and advantages
Image of FSM
Example of FSM
Inspection with removal instruments
External corrosion testing for penetrating pipes
Tank bottom plate
Flow of installation work (Example in thermal high temperature pipes)
Installation of ancillary equipment for a monitoring system
1. Welding of electrode pins
- Polish the positions where stud pins will be installed.
- Weld measuring electrode pins with stud welding machine.
2. Wiring of current supply cables and sensing cables
- Connect current supply cables and sensing cables to electrode pins.
- Pass an electric current to see if there is any disconnected cable.
- Apply anticorrosion coating in the area around electrode pins.
3. Dressing of current supply cables and sensing cables (in the case of thermal pipes)
- Dress all cables when recovering thermal insulation and sheeting at the particular positions.
- Put protections on the connection positions.
(Install connectors into a terminal box placed aside of a steel pole.)
4. Adjustment, measurement and training of FSM-IT equipment
- Set a tag for each position.
- For each measurement position, check the operation of FSM-IT equipment by default setting.
- Conduct training as to how to proceed with the measurement by FSM-IT equipment.
- Disc grinder
- Stud welding machine
- FSM-IT measuring machine
- Note PC